Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Website Coming



I've decided that 2009 will be the year that I take hold the dusty reins of my web presence. I've had a good friend update my website for me for few years now, but he's currentlyworking the cruise ship circuit out of California, so I'm sure he'd rather get tagged in the Facebook albums of young blond women than html the night away for me. I'm trying to keep the site graphic and simple like my current one, but with a little more bow-chicka-wow-wow, and a lot less two year old exhibition info.

We artists in general are always so busy producing work, that we often forget the importance of getting our work out there, via competitions, UPDATED websites, sending portfolios to other cities. I think now, especially with "The Economy" being the way it is, we better dust off our hats and grab out dancing canes, because it might take a moonwalk or two to keep our audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment